18.5.05

bad day - perfect day

Pior do que acordar com um torcicolo e um treçolho, é perder metade de um trabalho por causa de uma falha de eletricidade. Hoje o dia adivinha-se tortuoso... Para combater os maus jeitos, aqui vai uma das minhas preferidas de sempre! Xô!, maus jeitos!
.
Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.
Just a perfect day, Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie, too, And then home.
Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.
Just a perfect day, Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.
Oh it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on...
.
Lou Reed

Sem comentários: